At Imaginatik, your confidentiality and privacy are of paramount importance to us, and under no circumstances do we share or sell data with unaffiliated third parties of any kind.
Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Where applicable, we require positive affirmation of consent before we process any of the data collected, including any of the purposes specified below. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Any personal details you submit on a contact form, such as your name, address, email address, company name, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, with the use of session information stored in cookies.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect for several purposes:
- To understand web-traffic patterns for visitors to our site
- To improve your website experience
- To analyze marketplace trends
- To follow up on your requests made through this website
- To communicate with you, from time to time, about our products and services, sharing relevant content, and other Imaginatik announcements.
- We do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information when required by law and/or public authorities, or when necessary to service your needs or honor your requests.
- In certain cases we may use your contact information to send you information on our products and services, as well as occasional news and information. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from us. Each communication you receive from us includes an option to opt out of any future outreach.
- You have certain basic rights as the owner of your personal data, including the right to access your data, the right to erase your data, and the right to restrict the processing of your data. We allow you to exercise these rights for any reason, at any time. If you wish for us to provide an accounting of the personal data we’ve collected from you; to document or restrict the ways in which we process your personal data; or to delete your personal data from our records, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the option to disable cookies in your web browser to avoid being tracked.
- Depending on your country of origin, various laws give you the right to see the information we hold about you. Your right to access this information can be exercised in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR). If you would like see any information we hold about you please email email@example.com.
Protecting your information
We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with data protection laws. Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call (866) 749-6720.
Our website provides the best service when all cookies are enabled –without them, important parts of the website will not work and we can’t check that our site is working properly for you. We will however always honor your preference and only read or write to cookies based on the settings you choose. For more information, please visit our Cookies Information page.