Though innovation has become an executive imperative, it has yet to mature into an established company-wide core competence at most organizations. To help innovation leaders and forward-thinking companies do better, Imaginatik has launched the 2015 Global Innovation Survey. This research initiative, a follow-up from a similar study in 2013, is aimed at defining the state of innovation in the enterprise in 2015. The results of the study will help leaders set corporate innovation agendas at firms globally.
There are 5 sections in the 2015 State of Innovation survey, probing issues such as:
- How today’s companies have structured innovation governance, and how they think about resource allocation for innovation?
- Who really owns innovation and who drives innovation efforts – at both leadership and operational levels?
- What are the main challenges and obstacles to innovation success at an enterprise level?
- What types of processes and methods do today’s leaders use to drive on-the-ground innovation efforts?
- How are companies measuring innovation efforts, and what metrics work the best?
Since the previous survey in 2013, we’ve watched the discipline of corporate innovation grow and evolve considerably. Thus, this year’s study is shorter and more targeted, while also featuring a number of new questions that go into much more detail about “what’s really happening” under the covers. We’re confident the survey will produce great insights into the new State of Innovation benchmark being set (and advanced) by firms in 2015.
To take the survey, please visit this link. Everyone who finishes the complete survey will be automatically entered in a prize drawing to win an Apple Watch (or equivalently-priced consumer device of your choosing).
If you have questions or feedback on the survey, please don’t hesitate to contact us!